GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- F1 tipped to stop Hamilton podium activism
- Sep.22 (GMM) F1 will have clamped down on drivers making overtly political statements on the podium, according to former driver Vitaly Petrov.
The Russian was referring to Mugello, where Lewis Hamilton wore a t-shirt calling on American police accused of shooting a woman during a raid to be arrested.
Six-time world champion Hamilton has been wearing a 'Black Lives Matter' t-shirt on the gri...full article
- Alonso was 'not ready' to quit F1
- Sep.22 (GMM) Fernando Alonso says he was "not ready" to say goodbye to racing.
Amid his two-year sabbatical, the 39-year-old made his first official visit to Renault's Enstone headquarters on Monday ahead of his 2021 return.
"I know every corner of this place," said the two-time champion. "Every corridor, every door."
It will be Alonso's third stint at Renault, having also raced for Fer...full article
- Liberty not ready for 2021 Spanish GP contract
- Sep.22 (GMM) Talks about extending Barcelona's place on the F1 calendar are on the back burner for now.
Maria Teixidor, the new boss of the Spanish GP host, admitted to Diario Sport newspaper that the Circuit de Catalunya is yet to sign a race contract for 2021 with Liberty Media.
"We want F1 to stay linked with the circuit, as it historically has been," she said.
"We have had contact an...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.