GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- 'Toughest' series of F1 races ever - Steiner
- Nov.26 (GMM) The past month or so may have been the "toughest" sequence of grands prix in Formula 1 history.
That is the view of Gunther Steiner, who runs the sport's smallest and - in 2021 - least competitive team in pitlane.
The Haas team principal was asked to comment on the particularly arduous 'triple header' of races that jumped from Mexico to Brazil and then Qatar in as many weeks.
- Gasly 'deserves' another top team chance - Perez
- Nov.26 (GMM) Sergio Perez has admitted that former Red Bull driver Pierre Gasly "deserves" another chance to race for a top Formula 1 team.
Mexican Perez, 31, was signed by the energy drink company's premier team for 2021 in order to replace the underperforming Alex Albon.
Albon, in turn, had been the replacement for the similarly-struggling Gasly, who now races for Red Bull's second team A...full article
- Ferrari boss admits 2021 season 'almost unbearable'
- Nov.26 (GMM) Ferrari team boss Mattia Binotto admits the last phase of the 2021 season is "almost unbearable".
Indeed, the fabled Italian team has been working almost exclusively on its 2022 car throughout the entire year, whilst at the same time battling hard with McLaren for third place in the constructors' championship.
It has been a strong recovery for Ferrari after its deep performance...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.