GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Bottas' name added to 2021 'silly season'
- May 22 (GMM) Valtteri Bottas' name is the latest to join the 2021 driver 'silly season'.
Speculation is gaining speed that Mercedes boss Toto Wolff sees George Russell, not Sebastian Vettel, as the ideal next teammate for Lewis Hamilton.
Reports in Germany suggest that Bottas' manager Didier Coton has been in talks with Renault, who need to replace the McLaren-bound Daniel Ricciardo. Ferna...full article
- Ferrari has re-opened F1 factory - Gene
- May 22 (GMM) Following a long factory lockdown amid Italy's coronavirus epidemic, Ferrari's fabled headquarters at Maranello have now re-opened.
"On Monday we opened the F1 division," test driver Marc Gene told Radio Marca. "Everything has been prepared for, with many corona tests."
The Spaniard said Ferrari will now work hard to improve its 2020 car prior to the expected re-start in Austr...full article
- Team co-owner says Ferrari eyeing Indy 500
- May 22 (GMM) Ferrari vice chairman and 10 percent owner Piero Ferrari has suggested the Maranello marque may tackle the fabled Indianapolis 500 in future.
Team boss Mattia Binotto recently admitted that the ever-lowering budget cap in Formula 1 means Ferrari is now "looking at Indycar".
"Ferrari feels a lot of social responsibility towards its employees and we want to be sure that for each ...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.