GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Leclerc targets two race wins for 2019
- Dec.17 (GMM) Charles Leclerc is targeting two grand prix wins for his first year with Ferrari.
A few days ago, team boss Maurizio Arrivabene said he will work to "protect" the young Monaco-born driver from "the possibility of being burned" in 2019.
"He must think of next season as a year of apprenticeship," the Italian added.
Leclerc, 21, said getting his first taste of life as a Ferrari...full article
- Berger tips Mick Schumacher for Ferrari seat
- Dec.17 (GMM) F1 legend Gerhard Berger thinks Michael Schumacher's son is on the road to a career at Ferrari.
Currently, rumours are strengthening that Mercedes and Ferrari are tussling to secure 19-year-old Schumacher for their respective driver development programmes.
"Mick will be at Ferrari in two years, but I don't know if he will drive the motor home or the F1 car," Berger, a contempor...full article
- Vettel no fan of electric cars
- Dec.17 (GMM) Sebastian Vettel says he is no fan of the trend towards electrically powered cars.
The new Formula E season has just kicked off, with big manufacturers including Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Nissan and Jaguar involved, and former F1 stars like Felipe Massa, Stoffel Vandoorne and many others.
But F1 traditionalist Vettel says he prefers petrol power.
"At some point, the cars...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.