GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- F1 dream has 'no plan B' - Mick Schumacher
- Jul.9 (GMM) Mick Schumacher says he has "no plan B" in the event that his Formula 1 dream fades.
The burgeoning career of Michael Schumacher's son has been on the rise for the past several years, but he is now facing a crucial second season in Formula 2.
When asked by Playboy about what would happen if his Formula 1 aspirations fade, the 21-year-old said: "There is no plan B, and there neve...full article
- Without top seat, Vettel should retire - Berger
- Jul.9 (GMM) F1 legend Gerhard Berger thinks Sebastian Vettel should quit Formula 1 rather than switch to a midfield team.
With Fernando Alonso signed up at Renault, Ferrari refugee Vettel's only options for 2021 are a plum seat at Mercedes, or a move to a smaller team.
In Austria last weekend, Daimler CEO Ola Kallenius seemed to rule Vettel out of a works Mercedes seat by saying the team is...full article
- Kvyat explains why he refused to kneel
- Jul.9 (GMM) Daniil Kvyat has explained why he refused to kneel on the grid last weekend in Austria.
In support of the Black Lives Matter movement, Lewis Hamilton and 13 other Formula 1 drivers followed the trend started by former NRL star Colin Kaepernick in 2016.
Russian Kvyat was among six drivers who remained standing.
"When they suggested kneeling as a gesture of the fight against ra...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.