GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Didier Pironi's son on Silverstone podium
- Aug.5 (GMM) Didier Pironi's son was on the Silverstone podium last Sunday.
After the former Ferrari driver's death in 1987, Didier Pironi's partner gave birth to twins and named one of them after the driver's former teammate Gilles Villeneuve.
Today, Gilles Pironi is an engineer who works for Mercedes' works team. He accepted the constructors' trophy after Lewis Hamilton's win last Sunday....full article
- Ferrari adds weight to 'pink Mercedes' controversy
- Aug.5 (GMM) Ferrari has now joined the growing push against Racing Point's 'pink Mercedes'.
Technical director Andrew Green says he hates the nickname the car that admittedly strongly resembles last year's Mercedes has acquired.
"To see the work of the engineers discredited like that is totally false and has gone too far," he is quoted by France's Auto Hebdo.
Renault was the team that, a...full article
- Ferrari must find up to 80 horsepower - Berger
- Aug.5 (GMM) It will take "a year or two" before Ferrari can start thinking about beating Mercedes on merit, according to former team driver Gerhard Berger.
The F1 legend's prediction, mirroring the stated timeline of Ferrari chairman John Elkann, comes as Mattia Binotto admits he has relinquished the role of technical director.
"It has taken us a while to get organised, to restructure the t...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.