GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Racing no longer just 'show and profit' - Rosberg
- Jan.25 (GMM) Motor racing can no longer be just about "the show and profits", according to 2016 world champion Nico Rosberg.
The German, who is now an investor in 'green' technologies and involved in the new Extreme E series, told e-formel.de that motorsport "needs to keep pace with changes in society".
He is referring not only to environmental issues, but also the cultural and social shift...full article
- Haas must keep teammate friction 'under control'
- Jan.25 (GMM) Mick Schumacher may struggle in 2021 as he makes his Formula 1 debut for Haas.
That is the view of Red Bull's Dr Helmut Marko, as he was asked by the German broadcaster RTL to comment on the impending debut of F1 legend Michael Schumacher's son.
"If you look at his development, the first year in the junior categories was always a year of learning," said Marko.
"I believe tha...full article
- Ferrari makes 50hp engine 'leap' for 2021
- Jan.25 (GMM) Ferrari has made "a significant leap" in engine performance for 2021.
That is the view of Red Bull official Dr Helmut Marko, who thinks the struggling Ferrari team could recover from its 2020 slump to finish third this year.
"I have heard that they have made a significant leap on the engine side," he told RTL.
"I think they've recovered from the shock of last season when the...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.