GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Williams backing Sargeant amid 2024 seat rumours
- Sep.28 (GMM) Williams has given another clear indication that Logan Sargeant will not be ousted at the end of the season.
The race seat alongside the on-form Alex Albon is the final vacancy on the grid for 2024, and 22-year-old American Sargeant has been making high profile mistakes lately.
"We will give Logan the chance to prove himself until the end of the season," team boss James Vowles ...full article
- Alpine in no rush to sign up new F1 team boss
- Sep.28 (GMM) Alpine's interim boss Bruno Famin insists he is under no pressure to find his full-time replacement.
Just ahead of the summer break, the Renault-owned team's management turmoil stepped into an even higher gear when boss Otmar Szafnauer was sacked.
And not long before that, former FIA official Bruno Famin become the new vice president of all of Alpine's racing operations, includ...full article
- Two more races likely for Ricciardo stand-in Lawson
- Sep.28 (GMM) Liam Lawson looks set to get at least one more race at the wheel of Daniel Ricciardo's Alpha Tauri - and probably more.
Following his practice crash at Zandvoort, Australian Ricciardo has had to sit out the Dutch, Italian, Singapore and Japanese grands prix with his broken hand.
Sources now indicate that the 33-year-old will also miss Qatar, although the team and Red Bull are k...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.