t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Ferrari to consider 2021 lineup in May
- Dec.13 (GMM) Ferrari CEO Louis Camilleri has admitted that Sebastian Vettel's future at Maranello is clouded.
With the emergence of his young teammate Charles Leclerc, who Camilleri says has a "long term contract", quadruple world champion Vettel has lost his number 1 status for 2020.
Team boss Mattia Binotto says the pair will start 2020, the last year in Vettel's current contract, at "eye...full article
- 2021 Ferrari debut 'too early' for Schumacher
- Dec.13 (GMM) A 2021 Ferrari race seat for Mick Schumacher would be "too early" for the F1 legend's son.
That is the claim of team boss Mattia Binotto, even though 20-year-old Schumacher has already tested a 2019 Ferrari and is a member of Maranello's driver academy.
Schumacher, whose father is seven time world champion and former Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher, will also contest his seco...full article
- Barcelona needs 'help' to afford Liberty Media fee
- Dec.13 (GMM) Barcelona needs "help" in order to extend its contract to host the Spanish GP beyond 2020.
Liberty Media agreed an eleventh hour, single-year solution for next year's race at Circuit de Catalunya, but track boss Vincenc Aguilera says the next deal should be for "three, four or five years".
"I want to say that we all have the will for F1 to continue in Barcelona," he told Spanis...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.