t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- McLaren 'not best prepared' for 2018 - Boullier
- Mar.21 (GMM) McLaren is not setting a precise goal for 2018.
Despite splitting with Honda after an abysmal three years, the British team had another troubled winter.
Team boss Eric Boullier insists those problems have been sorted for Australia, but he also admits that McLaren is not setting unrealistic expectations either.
"The objective is clearly to be competitive and regularly at the ...full article
- Mercedes leads by only two tenths - Lauda
- Mar.21 (GMM) Niki Lauda thinks Mercedes' advantage over its rivals is as small as two tenths.
In Barcelona testing, the reigning champions did not even use the softest 'hypersoft' tyre, indicating it is more than confident it will dominate in 2018.
"The hypersoft was never part of our programme," Mercedes team chairman Lauda told Kronen Zeitung newspaper.
"Our main focus was reliability,...full article
- Sauber will be lucky to score points - Vasseur
- Mar.21 (GMM) Frederic Vasseur has admitted that Sauber will be lucky to score points in 2018.
Days ago, rookie driver Charles Leclerc said his goal for the new season was to score points "in one or two races".
Asked if he agrees, the Swiss team's boss Vasseur answered: "Yes. But when you are at our level, to score points it is also necessary that another team has problems.
"Charles know...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.