t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- New rules to make 'small difference' for overtaking
- Jan.17 (GMM) The 2019 rule changes will make a "small difference" when it comes to overtaking.
That is the view of Renault technical boss Nick Chester. This week, his colleague at Force India said the tweaks to the front wing and other parts of the car will add multiple seconds to the laptime and badly affect the handling.
"Well yeah, it is quite a big change for 2019," Renault's Chester s...full article
- Ferrari admits 'interest' in Mick Schumacher
- Jan.17 (GMM) Ferrari has confirmed its interest in Mick Schumacher.
This week, multiple authoritative sources have claimed that the son of F1 legend Michael Schumacher is about to sign up with the Ferrari young driver 'academy'.
The deal is slated to include F1 outings in the post-race young driver tests after the Bahrain and Spanish grands prix this year.
Ferrari would not confirm the n...full article
- Vettel 'different' in 2018 - Rivola
- Jan.17 (GMM) F1 witnessed a "different" Sebastian Vettel in 2018.
That is the view of Massimo Rivola, a former top Ferrari engineer who also worked with the German driver in his Toro Rosso days.
Vettel looked the favourite to win the world championship last year until a mid-season slump.
"I don't know what happened," Rivola told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"Every athlete needs the perfec...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.