t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Binotto to replace Arrivabene as Ferrari boss - report
- Oct.21 (GMM) Maurizio Arrivabene looks set to be the victim of Ferrari's terrible end to its 2017 championship challenge.
After consecutive car failures, Sebastian Vettel arrived in Austin needing a clean sweep of wins until the Abu Dhabi finale next month to stand a chance of beating Lewis Hamilton.
But his US grand prix weekend started poorly on Friday.
"It was a bit confusing today," ...full article
- Hartley in running for 2018 seat - Marko
- Oct.21 (GMM) Dr Helmut Marko has admitted for the first time that Brendon Hartley is in the running for a 2018 seat at Toro Rosso.
Officially, the New Zealander, Le Mans winner and works Porsche driver is simply filling in this weekend for Pierre Gasly, who is in Japan fighting for the Super Formula title.
"There are not so many drivers with a super license," Marko said in Austin.
- No talks with other teams - Massa
- Oct.21 (GMM) Felipe Massa has admitted that if Williams ousts him, he will leave formula one completely.
Although Williams has been testing Robert Kubica and Paul di Resta, and is reportedly also considering Pascal Wehrlein for 2018, 36-year-old Massa says he wants to stay.
Asked about the recent Kubica-di Resta shootout test, Massa told the Journal de Montreal: "To see them test in the way...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.