t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Honda poised to pass Renault for power
- Sep.19 (GMM) Honda could be poised to overtake Renault and cease having the least powerful engine in F1.
Auto Motor und Sport (Germany) and Marca (Spain) report that in Russia, the Japanese carmaker will introduce the third version of its 2018 power unit.
The publications say that Honda's Spec 3 engine will be 35 hp more powerful than its current one, relegating Renault to last place in the...full article
- Ferrari not ready to sign for 2021 - Camilleri
- Sep.19 (GMM) Ferrari is still a long way from agreeing to stay in formula one beyond 2020.
That is the view of Ferrari's current CEO Louis Camilleri.
The 63-year-old took over recently following the death of Sergio Marchionne, who had warned that as Liberty Media looked to make technical, financial and governance changes for 2021, Ferrari's signature was not guaranteed.
"Discussions are ...full article
- Lauda still old self after Wolff hospital visit
- Sep.19 (GMM) According to Toto Wolff, F1 legend Niki Lauda is still his old self as he recovers from life-saving lung transplant surgery in Vienna.
Lauda, the triple world champion and Mercedes team chairman, is not likely to be seen in the paddock for the rest of 2018, but his friend and colleague Toto Wolff says Lauda is at least on the road to recovery.
Wolff, the Mercedes boss, said 69-...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.