t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Alonso not apologising for FIA criticism
- May 23 (GMM) Fernando Alonso has refused to apologise for comments that reportedly could have left him with a disrepute charge courtesy of the governing FIA.
In Barcelona, but also in the days prior, the two-time world champion launched a stinging criticism of Formula 1's latest race officials, calling them the "most worrying thing" about the sport.
He lashed out at co-race director Niels W...full article
- Red Bull to re-think super-light DRS for Monaco
- May 23 (GMM) World champion Max Verstappen has overcome a hefty early points deficit to Ferrari's Charles Leclerc to take the lead of the 2022 drivers' world championship.
"After his second retirement, you all said it was over for us," Red Bull's Helmut Marko told reporters in Barcelona.
"But I said back then that we still had plenty of races to go and we would hit back."
The big points ...full article
- Perez team orders anger 'understandable' - Marko
- May 23 (GMM) Sergio Perez is "negotiating" for a new Red Bull deal, according to former Formula 1 driver Giedo van der Garde.
Mexican Perez was vocally upset about the team's "unfair" decision to order him to let new championship leader and teammate Max Verstappen past for the lead of the Spanish GP.
But he also vowed on the radio to discuss the matter privately.
"It's good that he discu...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.