t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Giovinazzi shapes up for Sauber seat
- Jul.22 (GMM) Antonio Giovinazzi has emerged as the big favourite to drive for Sauber in 2019.
The rumour stepped up a notch at Hockenheim, where he drove for the Swiss team in Friday practice.
The Italian is a member of Ferrari's driver academy. This year, Ferrari's Charles Leclerc is at Sauber, but he is linked with a move to Ferrari for 2019.
"We will discuss the issue with Ferrari an...full article
- F1 shocked as Ferrari president departs
- Jul.22 (GMM) The F1 paddock at Hockenheim is shocked that Ferrari's president Sergio Marchionne has suddenly departed the team and formula one.
Sources and Fiat Chrysler said the Italian-Canadian was recovering from shoulder surgery when his condition "worsened significantly".
His current condition is unknown, but he is suddenly no longer the boss at both Ferrari and Fiat.
It will have a...full article
- Alonso will leave F1 before 2021
- Jul.22 (GMM) Fernando Alonso says he will not be in formula one in 2021.
At Hockenheim, the paddock is abuzz with news about the sport's post-Concorde Agreement era, including the switch to low profile 18-inch tyres.
"I don't know and I don't really care," McLaren driver Alonso said. "I will not be here in 2021."
Alonso, who hasn't been in a top team since leaving Ferrari in 2014, won L...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.