t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Imminent end of Horner scandal will be 'nice' - Verstappen
- Feb.26 (GMM) The collective F1 paddock is expecting the outcome of the Christian Horner scandal to be known before track action resumes in Bahrain this week.
Even Max Verstappen, who has publicly stayed out of the saga involving Red Bull's internal investigation into Horner's alleged bad behaviour with a female staff member, now admits that a swift resolution is needed.
"It's better that I ...full article
- 2025 contract still possible for Perez - Marko
- Feb.26 (GMM) It is still possible that Sergio Perez will be offered a new contract to keep racing at Red Bull beyond 2024.
That is the word from the team's influential and notoriously merciless top Austrian consultant Dr Helmut Marko, even though Perez seems to still be struggling alongside Max Verstappen in 2024.
Auto Motor und Sport believes the Mexican's gap to world champion Verstappen ...full article
- Gasly eyes team exit as Alpine slumps to dead last
- Feb.26 (GMM) Pierre Gasly admits he sees himself as a player in the driver 'silly season' for 2025, as his current team Alpine slumps to the very rear of the grid.
Ahead of the 2024 season that kicks off in Bahrain this weekend, it is believed the new Alpine could slip behind even Haas as the slowest car of all.
"We are much more in the mix now," new Haas boss Ayao Komatsu is quoted by Ekst...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.