t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Nissany part of Israel GP push for 2021 - report
- Jan.17 (GMM) There is more than meets the eye to Williams' new test driver signing.
At the post-grand prix test in Abu Dhabi last year, the largely unknown 25-year-old Roy Nissany was suddenly at the wheel of Williams' 2019 car.
He was quickly ridiculed, not only because he was several seconds off the pace of Williams' regular drivers, but because his then 42-year-old father Chanoch was eve...full article
- Red Bull-Honda eyes 'more than five' wins in 2020
- Jan.17 (GMM) Dr Helmut Marko says he has set a target of "more than five" wins for Red Bull-Honda in 2020.
The team, having finished behind Mercedes and Ferrari last year, is clearly targeting the title with Max Verstappen in 2020.
Marko also set the five win target for 2019, but Verstappen only won in Austria, Hockenheim and Brazil.
"We want to fight for the world championship so we kno...full article
- F1 uses women drivers to 'attract attention' - Florsch
- Jan.17 (GMM) German racer Sophia Florsch thinks Formula 1 too often uses female drivers purely to "attract attention".
On Twitter, the 17-year-old hit out after Ferrari boss Mattia Binotto announced that the Italian F1 team's driver 'academy' is looking for female drivers.
She said women are too often seen as mere "marketing stuff".
Following her remarks, it was announced that the fema...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.