t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Schumacher's F1 options for 2023 keep dwindling
- Sep.28 (GMM) Mick Schumacher's options to keep his Formula 1 career alive are continuing to dwindle.
With Alfa Romeo now confirming that Chinese rookie Guanyu Zhou is staying put for 2023, only two real options for Schumacher remain option - Haas and Williams.
His current boss, Haas team principal Gunther Steiner, admits he is looking at alternatives including Nico Hulkenberg and rates 23-y...full article
- Vettel denies Stroll ended his F1 career
- Sep.28 (GMM) Sebastian Vettel has denied he was pushed out of the Aston Martin team by its owner Lawrence Stroll.
The quadruple world champion says he made the decision to quit Formula 1 - and not because of the hypocrisy about campaigning on environmental issues whilst working in a fuel-guzzling industry.
"Tennis players also travel a lot," the German told Italy's Autosprint.
"In genera...full article
- F1 still pushing to improve 'show' - report
- Sep.28 (GMM) Formula 1 is already working on the next set of measures designed to spice up the sport's spectacle.
F1's governing body, the FIA, announced on Tuesday that the amount of 'sprint race' weekends will be expanded from three to six from 2023.
"The sprint provides action across three days with the drivers all fighting for something right from the start on Friday through to the main...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.