t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Sainz plays down 18-inch tyre test crash reports
- Mar.1 (GMM) Carlos Sainz has played down reports that he crashed last week whilst testing Ferrari's new-for-2022 18-inch tyres.
Eyewitnesses claimed that Ferrari's new Spanish driver crashed during the Pirelli test at Jerez.
"I don't know how much I can say about that according to the contract," Sainz is quoted by the Swiss newspaper Blick.
"But if something happened, I would say that it...full article
- Schumacher hits back at racism criticism
- Mar.1 (GMM) Mick Schumacher says his stance about racism has been "misinterpreted".
Last week, the Haas rookie flirted with controversy by answering "no comment" when asked by La Stampa newspaper to talk about F1 and Lewis Hamilton's political activism.
Some social media users lashed out at his silence on the highly-charged topic, prompting the son of F1 legend Michael Schumacher to respond...full article
- Alonso to sit out Alpine launch
- Mar.1 (GMM) Fernando Alonso will sit out the launch of Alpine's 2021 car.
The Spaniard recently underwent surgery for an upper jaw fracture and two broken teeth following a road cycling crash.
His manager Flavio Briatore said Alonso was not able to speak for "only one day" due to having to wear a special recovery mask.
"He's talking very well. The problem is the teeth - he broke two tee...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.