t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Vettel to sign Ferrari contract next - Salo
- Aug.23 (GMM) Kimi Raikkonen's new Ferrari deal is probably a precursor to Sebastian Vettel also staying with the Italian team.
That is the view of former F1 driver Mika Salo, speaking after his Finnish countryman Raikkonen's new contract for 2018 was announced.
"This was the expected news," Salo, who raced for Ferrari almost 20 years ago, told the Finnish broadcaster MTV.
"Ferrari had no...full article
- Raikkonen 'happy' with new Ferrari deal
- Aug.23 (GMM) Kimi Raikkonen says he and Ferrari are "happy" to have reached a new deal for 2018.
The Italian team on Tuesday ended a period of speculation by announcing that the Finn will stay at Ferrari next year.
"We started discussing it at a late stage and quickly agreed. It did not take long to think about it," Raikkonen said at a sponsor event in Helsinki.
"I have known about it f...full article
- F1 close to new China GP deal - Bratches
- Aug.23 (GMM) F1 is closing in on a deal to keep the sport in China.
Earlier, a provisional calendar for 2018 listed both the Shanghai event as well as the popular night race in Singapore as provisional.
But Sean Bratches, F1's new commercial boss, said a new deal for China is at least close.
"We've been working hard with the promoter and we've got an agreement in principle," he told AFP ...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.