between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Magnussen to make Indycar debut
- Jun.17 (GMM) Kevin Magnussen will step up into Indycar this weekend.
As he lost his Formula 1 seat with Haas at the end of last year, the Dane said he would hopefully use his move into US sports cars as a springboard to the country's premier open-wheel category.
"My father has been racing in the States for 20 years and I've been to many races with him," said the 28-year-old at the time.
- Austria wins 'more realistic' for Verstappen
- Jun.17 (GMM) Dr Helmut Marko admits a win for championship leader Max Verstappen might be out of reach this weekend at Paul Ricard.
Indeed, both Mercedes and Red Bull are expecting that after strong form for the Dutch driver on the Baku and Monaco street circuits, Lewis Hamilton could be back on song on the more 'normal' French GP layout.
"It will be very close between the two of them," Red...full article
- Honda admits F1 staff could switch to Red Bull
- Jun.17 (GMM) Honda is considering a final technological push to set up Red Bull's two Formula 1 teams for life without works manufacturer support from 2022 and beyond.
Masashi Yamamoto, Honda F1's general manager, told the French weekly Auto Hebdo that the Japanese marque is currently thinking about finalising a new engine to supply to the teams before officially leaving F1 later this year.
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.