between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Female champ says F1 may be too physical for women
- Aug.12 (GMM) The dominant driver in the all-female open wheeler support category for Formula 1 says she isn't sure women are ready to take on the men at the pinnacle of motor racing.
Much is said, written and promoted about gender equity and inclusivity in Formula 1, but Jamie Chadwick - the two-time W Series champion and dominant 2022 series leader - is doubtful she could keep up.
"I have ...full article
- Two-horse race to be Bottas' 2023 teammate
- Aug.12 (GMM) The identity of Valtteri Bottas' teammate at Alfa Romeo in 2023 appears to be down to a two-horse race.
Frederic Vasseur is personally championing the Sauber team's own junior Theo Pourchaire, the 18-year-old fellow Frenchman who is a title contender in Formula 2 this year.
Vasseur says Pourchaire will be making a Friday practice or tyre testing appearance in 2022.
"We'll fi...full article
- Ferrari set for engine upgrade at Spa
- Aug.11 (GMM) Ferrari looks set to introduce an upgraded power unit immediately after the current August break.
The Italian team has arguably the quickest car of 2022 so far, but reliability and strategy errors mean Charles Leclerc is a full 80 points behind Red Bull's Max Verstappen.
Team boss Mattia Binotto has now told the Italian edition of motorsport.com that "We expect developments in ...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.