between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Tost wants Gasly, Kvyat to stay in 2020
- Oct.17 (GMM) Franz Tost says he wants Pierre Gasly and Daniil Kvyat to remain at Toro Rosso in 2020.
The Faenza based team will be renamed AlphaTauri next year, after Red Bull's fashion brand.
But team boss Tost says he is happy to keep the driver lineup the same in 2020, even though Gasly is hoping to return to Red Bull Racing.
Russian Kvyat also returned to Toro Rosso this year, having...full article
- McLaren car 'concepts' to change for 2020 - Seidl
- Oct.17 (GMM) Andreas Seidl says McLaren needs to change "some concepts" of the car ahead of 2020.
Some might argue that car evolution is a better move for the British team next year, having established itself as 'best of the rest' behind the top three teams.
But even though 2020 is the last year under the existing regulations before the big changes of 2021, new team boss Seidl says McLaren'...full article
- Russell 'cannot continue' with current brakes
- Oct.17 (GMM) George Russell has urged Williams to urgently solve an issue with his brakes.
The once-great British team is clearly in crisis, as it not only languishes at the bottom of the grid but is struggling to make enough spare parts for grands prix.
Robert Kubica said after Suzuka that "certain limits have been crossed" by Williams after a new front wing was removed from his car after ...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.