between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Liam Lawson, not Ricciardo, is Red Bull reserve
- Mar.20 (GMM) Liam Lawson looks to be on pole position at Red Bull as the most prominent F1 reserve.
Some were under the impression that Red Bull's high profile signing of former team race winner and axed McLaren driver Daniel Ricciardo meant that he would be in the prime reserve seat.
However, the 33-year-old was not even in Bahrain or Saudi Arabia - although he will be in Melbourne next we...full article
- Mercedes to design 'Red Bull concept' car
- Mar.20 (GMM) Toto Wolff insists he is not embarrassed about being "transparent" as Mercedes vows to scrap its unique car concept after just two races in 2023.
"That's what we've been doing for the last ten years, win or lose," the team boss said.
"Our supporters want to know the truth - we have nothing to hide. The news is not so good but we have to continue to communicate."
The 'news',...full article
- Verstappen 'tricked' Perez to keep title lead
- Mar.20 (GMM) Max Verstappen 'tricked' his teammate Sergio Perez in order to maintain his lead in the 2023 drivers' world championship.
It has become quite clear that, although only two races have been run this year so far, Red Bull's two drivers look set for an in-house battle for the title.
"I'm here to fight," Mexican Perez, who took advantage of Verstappen's driveshaft problem in qualify...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.