between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Ecclestone quiet on Brazil GP rescue
- Nov.15 (GMM) Bernie Ecclestone is not saying whether he will leap to the rescue of the Brazilian grand prix.
The former F1 supremo, who lives part-time in the country and whose wife Fabiana heads their coffee brand Celebrity, has been linked with potentially buying Interlagos.
The circuit is being privatised, leaving the future of the Brazilian grand prix in doubt.
When asked about the r...full article
- Raikkonen 'not worried' about Sauber move
- Nov.15 (GMM) Kimi Raikkonen says he is not worrying about his step back to the Sauber team for 2019.
The Finn and 2007 world champion is being replaced at Ferrari by Charles Leclerc, with Raikkonen accepting a step backwards to Sauber, the small Swiss team with whom he made his F1 debut 17 years ago.
But Raikkonen, 39, says he is happy about that.
"I still like to drive, and that's the o...full article
- Ferrari eyeing management shake-up for 2019
- Nov.15 (GMM) Robert Smedley could be shaping up to return to Ferrari.
Famous for being Felipe Massa's race engineer at the Maranello team, the Briton has more recently had a senior engineering role at Williams.
But he is leaving the beleaguered British team, and as he prepares to embark on 'gardening leave', his next move in F1 is not clear.
Speed Week reports that Smedley, who still has...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.