between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Haas to confirm current drivers for 2022 'before Sochi'
- Sep.21 (GMM) Mick Schumacher's seat at Haas for 2022 "should be confirmed soon", according to the small American team's boss Gunther Steiner.
Earlier, Ferrari-backed Schumacher was linked with a move to Alfa Romeo, but he will instead remain alongside controversial fellow rookie Nikita Mazepin.
"Mick should be confirmed soon," Steiner told RTL.
"Let's wait a few more days, hopefully it w...full article
- VW interest shows F1 beating Formula E - Horner
- Sep.21 (GMM) Formula 1 is fending off the existential challenge posed by all-electric motorsport, according to Red Bull team boss Christian Horner.
After losing works Honda support beyond this year, Red Bull is becoming its own engine supplier amid rumours it may tie up with Volkswagen.
"Whatever engine we have in 2025-2026 it has to sound good and entertain because Formula 1 is a show," Ho...full article
- Tsunoda's F1 career to end in 2022 - Coulthard
- Sep.21 (GMM) Former F1 driver David Coulthard has issued a scathing prediction about the future of Japanese rookie Yuki Tsunoda.
Backed by Honda and lauded by Red Bull as he entered Formula 1 with Alpha Tauri this year, the diminutive 21-year-old has often been erratic on track.
Recently, he admitted he was "surprised" to have been retained by the junior Red Bull team for 2022, because "I k...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.