between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Races 'in short term' possible - Coulthard
- Mar.30 (GMM) David Coulthard thinks Formula 1 could get racing again in "the short term".
At present, the 2020 calendar has been paused until at least mid June for the global pandemic.
But former driver turned broadcaster Coulthard told Ziggo Sport: "I really believe that our events will take place faster than some others.
"In the short term we can do races without spectators," he said. ...full article
- Ferrari offers Vettel one-year deal, pay cut
- Mar.30 (GMM) Ferrari has offered Sebastian Vettel a new one-year contract for 2021 - if he accepts a pay-cut.
That is the claim of the Italian broadcaster Sky, reporting that the financial offer made by the Maranello team to the quadruple world champion is "a much lower figure".
The 32-year-old German driver's friend Bernie Ecclestone thinks it is possible Vettel won't want to stay.
"I t...full article
- Factory shutdown could be extended - Vasseur
- Mar.30 (GMM) The current three-week 'early summer' factory shutdown could be extended, Alfa Romeo boss Frederic Vasseur has admitted.
Even amid Italy's dire coronavirus crisis, Ferrari has reportedly decided to resume work at Maranello on April 14.
But Vasseur says Alfa Romeo, based in Switzerland, may not follow suit.
"Depending on the situation in England, Italy and where we are develo...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.