between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Turkey also 'in the running' to replace China GP
- Dec.7 (GMM) The president of Portugal's automobile federation admits Portimao is not the only contender to replace the axed 2023 Chinese GP.
"Portugal is not the only interested country," Fernando Machado Ni Armorim confirmed to Lusa news agency.
"Turkey is also in the running," he added.
McLaren supremo Zak Brown, meanwhile, confirmed speculation that another solution is simply to leave...full article
- Rookie Piastri a 'risk' for McLaren - Steiner
- Dec.7 (GMM) McLaren is taking a "risk" by putting rookie Oscar Piastri at the wheel in 2023.
It has now emerged that the 21-year-old Australian has secured his Formula 1 super license, meaning he will definitely be on the Bahrain grid.
It's the opposite of the situation at Haas, where the inexperienced Mick Schumacher was ousted after two seasons to be replaced by 35-year-old F1 veteran Nic...full article
- Ferrari to reveal Binotto successor by Christmas
- Dec.7 (GMM) Ferrari reportedly intends to reveal the identity of Mattia Binotto's replacement as team boss by Christmas.
Italian specialist publications report that the Maranello based outfit has now made a decision, with current Alfa Romeo team principal Frederic Vasseur believed to be the frontrunner.
Also linked with the role was McLaren boss Andreas Seidl.
"I don't know if the rumour...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.