between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Raikkonen linked with return to rallying
- May 26 (GMM) Kimi Raikkonen could leave F1 and return to world rallying next year.
That is the claim of the Finnish newspaper Ilta Sanomat, reporting one of the hot rumours from the Monaco paddock.
When Raikkonen left F1 for the first time after 2009, he raced in the world rally championship.
Now with his Ferrari seat for 2019 reportedly again up for grabs, he is in talks with Tommi Maki...full article
- FIA boss Todt 'neglects F1' - Ecclestone
- May 26 (GMM) Former F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has lashed out at Jean Todt.
Ousted by Liberty Media at the beginning of last year, the 87-year-old admitted to being "worried about the future" of the sport he essentially created.
And it's not just Liberty that concerns him.
"(FIA president) Jean Todt is very busy with many aspects to look after," Ecclestone told the French sports daily ...full article
- F1 future still taking shape in Monaco
- May 26 (GMM) F1's future for 2021 and beyond continues to take shape.
Talks so far have been controversial, with Ferrari and perhaps even Mercedes threatening to quit over the budget cap, income distribution and engine regulation plans.
On 'rest day' Friday in Monaco, another key meeting involving Chase Carey, Ross Brawn, Jean Todt and the teams took place.
"Hopefully a lot of detail wil...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.