between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Sainz unhappy with Ferrari's 2025 contract offer
- Dec.4 (GMM) Teammate Carlos Sainz is reportedly unhappy with the deal Ferrari is offering him for a new contract beyond 2024.
According to the authoritative Italian journalist Luigi Perna, the Maranello team is wooing Charles Leclerc for the future with a huge five-year contract and a salary doubled from 25 to 50 million euros per season until 2029 inclusive.
As for Sainz, however, Perna cl...full article
- F1 must not try to slow Verstappen down - Steiner
- Dec.4 (GMM) Formula 1 must not implement any special measures to try to slow Max Verstappen's dominance.
That is the view of Gunther Steiner, boss of the team at the exact opposite end of the grid to Red Bull.
"At the beginning of the season, it looked like it was going to be a good season for us," said Steiner, team principal of the Gene Haas-owned small American outfit Haas.
"Five mont...full article
- Verstappen's father underwent heart surgery in 2023
- Dec.4 (GMM) Jos Verstappen underwent heart surgery during the course of his son's ultra-dominant performance in the 2023 season.
"It's annoying that I had to have it, but it's now resolved," the 51-year-old former Formula 1 driver told the Dutch magazine Formule 1.
Although now less involved in son Max Verstappen's day-to-day management, Dutchman Jos still travels to many of the grands prix...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.