between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Red Bull 'brave' to reject Porsche deal - Wolff
- Sep.27 (GMM) Red Bull is "brave" to have said no to a works Porsche collaboration and partial team buyout, according to Formula 1 rival Toto Wolff.
Most insiders thought the Red Bull-Porsche deal was essentially set in stone until both sides confirmed that talks ultimately did not result in a deal.
"It's a brave strategy to position yourself autonomously," Wolff, boss of the works Mercedes ...full article
- Elkann misspoke over 'number 1' policy - Binotto
- Sep.27 (GMM) Ferrari does not have a 'number 1' driver policy, Mattia Binotto insists.
The issue returned to the headlines recently when the Maranello marque's John Elkann said at Monza that Ferrari is aiming to win the title by 2026 "with Charles Leclerc in pole position".
But team boss Binotto insists that doesn't mean Carlos Sainz is the team's number 2.
"I think what our chairman mea...full article
- Briatore aims to 'raise the bar' in F1
- Sep.27 (GMM) Flavio Briatore is aiming to "raise the bar" in Formula 1 with his new role.
Once banned from the paddock over the 'crashgate' scandal of over a decade ago, the former Renault boss and driver manager is now back in a different role.
"My contact with Bernie (Ecclestone) was never cut off," he told Sport Bild, "and it was the same with Stefano Domenicali.
"I'm a close friend o...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.