between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Honda to run new engine in Austria
- Jun.27 (GMM) Honda will bring another engine upgrade to the next race in Austria.
Although the Japanese manufacturer looks set to be dumped by its works partner McLaren, Honda took a minor upgrade to Azerbaijan last weekend.
And now, Honda chief Yusuke Hasegawa says the long-awaited 'specification 3' unit is due to run in Austria next weekend.
"In the meantime, we will continue our devel...full article
- Verstappen faces fine for skipping media duties
- Jun.27 (GMM) Max Verstappen is facing a EUR 25,000 fine for skipping his mandatory press duties after Sunday's race in Baku.
Openly unhappy about his recent troubles at Red Bull, the Dutchman left the Azerbaijan street circuit after the race without talking to the media.
De Telegraaf newspaper claims Verstappen could face a hefty fine as a result.
"I did not want to talk to the press at ...full article
- Haas brake struggles 'unacceptable' - Grosjean
- Jun.27 (GMM) Romain Grosjean left Baku furious that Haas is yet to get to the bottom of a recurring brake problem.
The Frenchman has bemoaned the American team's issues with brakes since its inception last year, but Azerbaijan was a particularly troubled race for the 31-year-old.
After the race, Haas' team statement said under Grosjean's name: "No post-race comments were made."
But Franc...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.